Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday - December 2

You won't be seeing any actual drawings that I'm working on for a little while. I've decided to take a little break after the last two projects. I'll probably start up again after Christmas.

In the meantime though, I'll still be working on my Art Instruction Schools lessons. Here's the current state of the assignment for the foreshortening lesson:
The hand and arm on the left are close to finished. The rest is just shadows and highlights blocked in.

And a sketch I did of my mom's cat, Bummer. She keeps nagging me to draw him for her. The black patch is just a test to see how he'd look against a dark background. With the white fur on his chin, I'm thinking that's what I'll have to do even though I don't look forward to it.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sometimes it's hard to be inspired and creative when you have a specific request. I think Bummer and your Mum will be pleased with your interpretation! Your work is beautiful, Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...