Friday, November 19, 2010

Inspiration in my own back yard!

I'm very excited about the new view from my yard:


Meet Sawyer (aka Sawyer Brown SDA), my 3/4 Arabian 1/4 Quarter Horse gelding.



Since I moved out on my own five years ago, he's been living at my parents' place with their horses, and Tuesday, I finally got to bring him home!



He's still pretty skittish about the new place, and he's never been all alone before, so forgive the far off views. I didn't want to make him any more nervous with the camera.


He's been pacing the fence for two days, but now I think he's finally starting to get comfortable:


I'm so excited he's finally here, but I wish the weather was warmer 'cause I'm itching to sit out there and sketch him!

1 comment:

Frannie said...

oh, Sawyer is beautiful. I think the last picture says it all. Joy!

Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...