Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday favorites Nov. 4

Found on Etsy this past week:

Fantastically beautiful photograph from bomobob.

Girls, is this not the neatest idea ever? A keepsake sketch of your wedding gown from MeganHamilton.

I can't believe this tiger pastel drawing from autumnlaneartistry isn't a photograph!

This cowboy keepsake box from TheJunkRanch would be perfect in my western bathroom!

Favorites from Pinterest this past week:
This pumpkin vase centerpiece is gorgeous.
I'm going to have to start something like this "I love you because" board for my husband. Such a great way to show you care.
These raspberry almond bars look divine!
I am so excited to be able to stop spending the money on and consuming the fat of cream of "something" soups!
Chicken pot pie is definitely one of my favorite comfort foods.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...