Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some pretty horse photos to inspire me back to drawing

This week, I'm finally getting back into my art. I heard a while back about an artist who'd done a sketch from each page of a book, and I'm giving that a try. They're just quick 15 minute sketches, but I need something to get me back into the habit.
Today, I'm devoting some serious time to my artwork - sketching, class work, and maybe working on a commission later today if it's going well, though I want to make sure I'm at my best before attempting that.
So to get me in the mood, I'm looking through the photos of my latest trip to Wisconsin and visit to Jerland Farms.
The beautiful Arabian horses:










And some other miscellaneous shots:



All photos are straight from the camera except for cropping on a couple of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...