Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A new camera accessory

Look what I got in the mail the other day - a fancy new camera strap!

Besides being pretty and super comfy, it's got an attached pocket to hold my lens cap.

But best of all, it's got quick detaching straps for the 90% of the time when I don't want a strap attached to my camera while taking photos!

My only qualm is it's a little long, so I have the adjustable straps almost as short as they'll go, and there's all that extra strap just hanging around. But then, I'm pretty short, and it doesn't take a whole lot of strap to have my camera hanging down around my belly button! I had them cinched up most of the way on my Canon strap too.

Like it? Go get your own at Made By Meegz on Etsy.

On a side note, taking photos with my old FujiFilm REALLY makes me appreciate my Canon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...