Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sunshine Award

I was honored last week to be awarded the Sunshine Award at Diary of a Craft-aholic.


Rules

Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Write a post about it.
Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it.


The blogs that've brought some sunshine to my life lately are:

A New Beginning - love the blogging tips!

Cinders Says - I won a 6 month ad space, and I'm loving seeing some traffic coming from it!

Linda Shantz Equine and Animal Art - because any blog that combines horse art and photos is great!

Live Every Moment - just started following this one, but I love the photography already!

Marina Petro Adventures in Daily Painting - I'm in love with her recent equine paintings!

Paintings by Theresa Paden - colorful western-themed artwork!

The girl behind the Lama - where I was introduced to Once a Month Cooking!

Treasury Challenge NonTeam - only had a chance to participate in one so far, but this is a fun idea!

I. Georgopoulou Fine Art - the realism of these painting astounds me!

It's Sunny in SD - I like reading about another horse person from the same area as me.


Be sure to check out some of these great blogs and let them know I sent you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...