Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let's get the party started!

August is my month to celebrate! My little blog turned one whole year old on August 3, and my Etsy shop will be two years old on August 15.

To get the party started, I'm announcing the same type of cascading discounts I did last year. First purchase from either my ArtFire or Etsy shop gets a 25% discount. The next person gets 20%, then 15%, 10%, and finally, 5%. This will be refunded through PayPal unless you contact me prior to purchasing, so I can make a special listing with the discounted price.

I've got some more fun stuff planned for the upcoming week or so including a giveaway, a contest, and more, so stay tuned! If you don't already follow me on Facebook or Twitter, now's the time to do so as followers at each site will get their own exclusive gifts!

I'm also planning a blog post all about myself since I've never said very much about myself personally, so if there's anything you want to know about me, now's the time to ask!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Blog-versary! :)

-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...