Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday - July 8

I made quite a bit of progress on the draft horse this week. I'm pretty happy with how he's coming along so far. I'm adjusting to the texture of the paper and am able to work more quickly.



I've also been working more on the church sign designs. I have two sketches finished and decided to add one more. That one is partially done at the moment.




In other news, I was accepted to display at a show in September. I'm super excited as it will be my first outdoor show. Since I don't own a canopy, I've been limited to indoor shows, but this one offers a large tent for artists to display under.

I'm still waiting for my next lesson to be sent from the Art Instruction Schools. I mailed in the assignment last Friday, so I'm hoping the next lesson arrives soon.

I'm editing rodeo photos and am hoping to have them to show you this week. I also took a trip to Door County, Wisconsin, for my fifth anniversary and have some photos to share from that trip, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...