Thursday, September 9, 2010

Off to a show!

I'm off at 6:30 tomorrow morning to a fairly large arts/crafts show (Slayton Autumn Boutique, Slayton, MN) about an hour and a half from home. I've never done this show before, haven't even attended it, so I have no idea what to expect. I've been to "art/craft" shows before where I'm the only "artist", and I'm hoping this isn't the case this weekend, but I've got two new drawings and a new line of notecards (the beagle drawing) since my last show, and I'm excited for feedback on them.

It's going to be a long weekend - 9-8 Friday (hoping to get there between 7:30-8 to set up) and 9-3 plus packing up on Saturday plus the 1.5 hour commute four times. I'll be exhausted come Sunday, but I'm looking forward to meeting some new artists and customers. The other good news is I'm taking a vacation day from work tomorrow, so regardless of how I do at the show, I'm still getting paid by the hour! ;)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...