Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let the Meandering begin!

This weekend I'll be exhibiting my art in the Upper MN River Art Crawl, or "the Meander". This will be my fourth year. It involves 45 artists in many different studios in the area. The studios are quite spread out (I've heard you can hit them all in the weekend if you really try), but it's timed to coincide with the peak fall color, so the drive is fun too. Two years ago, I skipped a year of exhibiting, and I got to really experience the Meander for the first time - it was so much fun!

This will be my second year exhibiting in a town right at the heart of the Meander - I saw at least 450 people at this location last year, and it was crazy! This runs from 2-6 Friday, 9-6 Saturday, and 9-4 Sunday, plus an hour drive each way for me, so it's a loooong weekend.

Here's a link if you want to check out the site, and if you know anyone in the area, be sure to let them know about it! Last year, it rained the whole weekend, but the weather forecast is great for this weekend, so hopefully this year will be even better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...