Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday favorites #1!

I've seen other blogs do Friday Favorites posts, and I always enjoy them, so I want to try the same thing here. It maybe won't be every week, but I'll do my best. This will most likely be a very eclectic mix of things as my tastes vary widely from horses and western things to colorful, whimsical things. So, if you're ready for a wild ride, let's get started! :)

I have been in love with this drawing from AndreenHarrisart on Etsy for ages! This is one of those pieces that makes me supremely jealous! :)

I had to laugh when I ran across these stick horses from PaintedPonyshop on Etsy. Back when I was in high school, my mom went to lots of shows selling tire horse swings, and I came up with this grand scheme of making stick horses each with their own coloring and personality. I'm kind of sad now that it never came to be. Look how much fun I could've had!

One more horse today. This one from NatureVisions on ArtFire reminds me of my horse, Sawyer.

Though I prefer horses, this reindeer carousel from BusyCrowStudio on ArtFire is just gorgeous! Makes me wish for Christmas (almost!)

These awesome elf coats (this one's from FairyTea on Etsy, but there are a lot of other people selling them too) seem to be everywhere now (online anyway, haven't seen one in person yet). I love the colors of this one!

Here's more gorgeous colors in this painting by JacquelineSwann on ArtFire!

And another fun painting from ModernHouseArt on Etsy. Make sure you go look at the close up  photos of this one.


So what do you think? Would you like to see something like this on a weekly basis?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...