Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday favorites May 20

As you're reading this, I'm on my way to Chicago. First time in the big city, and my first time away from my husband for two consecutive nights - wish me luck!

Love these peacock wine glasses from marywibis on Etsy. I think they would make beautiful candle holders!


Embellished paper cranes from localcolorist on ArtFire. I loved doing origami when I was a kid. Never did a crane though.



Peacock colored pendant from AzureTreasures on Etsy. This struck me because it would go perfectly with my bridesmaid dress!


This necklace from binichohan on Etsy. The design of this necklace is so unique!


These earrings from Pinkymonkey on ArtFire. I also like the silver and blue pair (see the other product photos).


How fun is this agate cuff from EzzaExclusive on Etsy? I had an obsession with these stones when I was younger, and I sure would've loved to have had this!


My little sister's wedding is in a month, so I've been looking at lots of wedding stuff like this ring pillow and flower girl basket from All4Brides on ArtFire. My whole family likes orchids, and the fuschia/white combo is very striking (unfortunately not the right colors for the wedding though).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...