Thursday, December 1, 2011

Craft it Forward

Sorry for the absence lately. November was a crazy month. I was out of town two whole weekends, and another was Thanksgiving of course, leaving only a single weekend free. We also just went through computer problems and then updates at work, so my computer has been down and/or being worked on, and I usually get a large part of my blogging done during my lunch breaks.

I'm working on some Project Pinterest projects including a lot of Christmas baking, and I'll be posting some about that in the coming weeks.

In the meantime - a post I started almost a month ago but never quite finished...

Perhaps you've heard of Craft it Forward - receiving a handmade item from someone and, in return, sending something handmade yourself to five others.

I received an adorable fabric flower clip from Tweal (blog or Etsy shop) several weeks ago. I'm ashamed to say it's taken me that long to get this post up, but since I finally have something resembling a light box, I finally got some halfway decent photos which is hard to do when I'm leaving for work in the dark and coming home in the dark.

Would you like to participate? I still have openings for people who'd like to receive something handmade from me. All you have to do is shoot me an email telling me you're interested or leave a comment with your email address and I'll email you (you will have to provide your mailing address, so we'll have to deal through email). 
Then you spread the word and find five people to send your own handmade items to. Even if you don't have a blog, you can still take part. I've seen people posting about craft it forward on Facebook and other social media.
Let's craft it forward!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...