Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday - September 9

Busy week! I bought some baby bottle calves, and I've got to feed them twice a day. Plus, I arranged an exciting trip! I'll be leaving this afternoon and coming back tomorrow, and, if all goes well, I'll have some very exciting photos to share of my wildest dreams coming true! Stay tuned!

Draft horse - Did the cheek pieces on the bridle and halter and part of the chin strap on the halter. Still not happy with the chain, so I'll probably be tweaking that more.



Assignment for Art Instruction Schools. Just finishing it up and should get it sent off this week.

Some supplemental practice - sketching the photo of my sister that I entered in the county fair. The face got to be too round, but I'm happy with how the eyes turned out.

I also spent some time framing some prints for the show this coming weekend. If anyone is in the Willmar, MN, area, come visit me at Celebrate Art! Celebrate Coffee! on Saturday, Sept. 15.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...