Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday - September 2

Progress this past week:

The figure drawing assignment is coming along. I'm starting to put in the shading.

Starting to work on the long part of the chain on the draft horse. I also did the far rein and the halter strap and rings under the horse's chin.

Sketched another photo from the same event as the draft horse I'm currently drawing. I'm thinking it might be fun to have a pair of them - am I crazy?

These next couple weeks are going to be a lot of prepping for a show on Sept. 15. I hate to beg for sales, but I really need to print some more cards for this show, and my funds are a little low, so if you've been thinking about buying something from my Etsy shop, now would be very good timing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...