Monday, September 3, 2012

2012 County Fair Photos - Still Life

These are the photos I entered in the still life category:

1st place! This photo was taken near Cumberland, WI, in August 2011 with my Fuji FinePix S700. It's my grandpa's grape vine, and I love how the light is hitting the grapes.

1st place! This is one of my favorite photos - I'm even using it as the desktop image on my computer! I took this on my first photo shoot with my Canon Rebel T3 in January 2012. It was shot through the hay hole in an old barn in Freeland Township, Lac qui Parle County, MN. It's a one-of-a-kind shot - the barn roof had collapsed, leaving less distance between the old hay pulley and the loft floor than normal, so I was able to get both in the shot without the pulley being so far away.

2nd place. This photo was taken in August 2011 near Cumberland, WI, with my Fuji FinePix S700. My grandpa's place is one of my favorite places to take photos! He had crazy amounts of apples on his trees last year - they were growing in clusters like grapes! I boosted the colors on this photo and added in a little texture.

2nd place. Here's another photo from my grandpa's place. This one was taken in May 2012 with my Canon Rebel T3. We walked out past the pasture, and these fence posts caught my eye. One of my favorite things about my Canon Rebel is the ability to play with aperture, and I love the results in this photo.

Previous county fair photo posts:
Animals
People
Landscape
Sport action

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...