Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some great finds!

A group of Artfire artists are trying to promote each other's work and reach goals set for the new year, so for the next few weeks, I'm going to feature a few items/artists each day.

Here are today's picks:



I'm a sucker for handmade journals, and measuring only 3 inches, this one is just adorable!




I'm not usually a pink person, but that deep pink with black? Yummy!




I'm in love with the simple beauty of this card. It's just perfect!



Also, I got my Christmas cards listed in my ArtFire shop:


Go check them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful drawings! Thank you for including my little upcycled journal!

Black Pearl said...

Everytime I look at my scarf, I think of Good N Plentys! LOL Thanks for including it and for spreading the word about my shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...