Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday favorites Sept. 23

Love this fall candle from melindawrightdesigns.

And this wreath too from the same place.

This unicorn cake topper from SugarDoughDesigns is amazing - way too cute to eat!

This woven basket from SitaraShop is so wonderfully colorful!

This unicorn painting is absolutely stunning! Easily one of the most gorgeous pieces of art I've seen lately!

And since I've long been an admirer of DragonsAndBeasties, but I don't think I've shared any of her work, here's a cute little dragon sculpture.

I'm heading into a crazy week as I get ready for the big show next weekend. Have stationery to package, new prints to mat/frame, and of course, all the packing and checking that go with doing shows. 

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...