Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday - August 26

I'm working pretty slowly on that chain. I also did the halter's throat strap and horse's cheek this past week.

I started the assignment for the lesson on human proportion. My drawing is so light it's hard to see, but you can see the photo I'm working from.

And I sketched another of my fair photos. This was done with colored pencils. I've never really used them before, so I didn't worry about getting in the details, but it was fun to just try blending colors together to somewhat match the photo.

In other news this week, I finished up with the photos I took of the county fair. Narrowed them down to the five best photos of each event, and now I just have to get them to the fair board president to put up on the website.
I also went to the Renaissance Festival in Shakopee last weekend. It was lots of fun, and I'll try to get some photos from that put up in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...