Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Progress on the Beagle drawing

I didn't get as much done on this drawing today as I'd like due to coming home from work yesterday with a 102 temp. and just feeling off most of today, but I have to have him finished plus matted and framed next Tuesday for my sister's birthday, so I forced myself to accomplish something on him. So here he is with the right side of his face mostly complete.



Just the ear, ground, and touchups left. I'm not sure what color to mat him in. My sister's bedroom is blue and orange (high school colors), but she'll be gone to college next year, so those colors (besides absolutely clashing in my opinion) won't match her room for very long. I'm thinking maybe a chocolate brown?

1 comment:

M said...

The picture is coming along gorgeously! Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...