Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday favorites Oct. 14

Didn't have a lot of time to surf around Etsy this week, so I only have a few favorites to share.

I think this photo cube from laughinggnomes is a great way to display photos.

I'm going to have to get some candle tarts for my warmer. I love that this listing from KimberlysCandles lets you choose six different scents instead of buying a whole bunch of one scent.

This snowflake suncatcher from dragon144 is breathtakingly gorgeous!


From Pinterest:
Apple Rose Tarts - These are simply gorgeous! I might actually have to go through the work of translating the measurements and terms to American ones.
Lighted window - Magical! While I don't think I can afford that much fabric, I do have lace curtains in my bedroom and might try this out come Christmas time.
Sesame soy broccoli - I'm a huge broccoli fan, even just steamed with a little cheese or butter, but this recipe sounds divine!
Homemade vanilla extract - Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks the store-bought extracts are ridiculously expensive!
Manual camera setting cheat sheet - Going to have to print this out and tuck it in my camera bag.


My weekend is going to involve a lot of sewing to alter a top for my gypsy costume since I'm going to a friend's bachelorette party on Saturday, and we're supposed to go in costume. I'll try to remember to take photos of the process in case it turns out well enough to be worthy of sharing.


Anything exciting going on in your world this weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...