Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites Oct. 21

Love the colors and Asian patterns in this quilt from DesignerDahliasEtc.

Adorable little Halloween unicorn from DragonsAndBeasties.

Beautiful dress from 8fantasie8!

One of the most beautiful ornaments I've seen! It's actually a beadweaving kit to make this ornament cover from BeadSphereJewelry.


From Pinterest:
Making a light box - I will be doing this in the near future!
Whole wheat pita recipe - I love pitas! But they are always so stiff and tear when I try to stuff them. Making my own fresh one's sounds like a much better solution.
Decorated Pringles can cookie tins - I'm thinking I found my solution to wanting to make all kinds of Christmas cookies but not daring to because I'd eat them all. Give them away! This is such a cute way to package them.
Great daily planner page - This is probably the best planner page I've found! (And believe me, I've looked at a LOT!)
And a little bit of sass! - Maybe only humorous for a woman who's tired of being asked when the babies are coming, but I think it's great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...